Saturday, 2 November 2013

Review: Becoming Alpha by Aileen Erin

3 Stars

Received a free copy from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
I requested this because I LOVE weres.
 This was ok but a little to unrealistic. I didn't like Dastien or Tessa at all. Tessa was far to much of a whiner. That girl really can moan about everything except the things she should moan about (like the deadly bites she likes to keep quiet about or the possible traitor) and it really got on my nerves. luckily the other characters made up for them.
I didn't get why the locals kept quiet about the werewolves. They don't like them and were horrible to Tessa after she was bitten so why not tell the world about the nasty weres?
The magic seemed interesting but there was only a little. Would have liked to have seen more of it.
This story could have been much better and looked so interesting but was such a let down. 
I don't know if i'll read any others in this series or not.