Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Review: Omens (Cainsville #1) by Kelley Armstrong

6 Stars

I have loved every book by Kelley Armstrong so far and Omens is no different. 
Many people have gave this book a low star rating and bad review just because it wasn't Paranormal like her Otherworld books but neither were her Nadia books and I loved them so that didn't put me off reading.
I love Kelley's writing style she can suck you in at the first sentence of her books regardless of the Genre.

Omens was a great start to the Cainsville series and I really can't wait for book 2.
Olivia is strong and believable just like all of Kelley's other Characters. The story pulls you right into the pages and makes you feel like your living through everything with Olivia.The ending leaves you wanting more and I now wish I had waited until all the books were out before reading but how could I resist a new Kelley Armstrong book.